Alpha Phi Alpha Convention Career Fair
An exclusive event for members Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., and the city of Dallas.
About Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc®
Alpha Phi Alpha™ strives to stimulate the ambition of its members to prepare them for the greatest usefulness in the causes of humanity, freedom, and dignity of the individual; and to encourage the highest and noblest form of manhood to aid downtrodden humanity in its efforts to achieve higher social, economic and intellectual status.
Alpha Phi Alpha Member Demographics
Brotherhood, Service, and Community Impact is core to who we are, which encompasses our focus on Economic Development, Scholastic Achievement, Men’s Health & Wellness, Equity, and Development of Our Youth. The Virtual Fair attendees are comprised of alumni members, recent college graduates, current collegiate members of Alpha Phi Alpha.
- More than 200,000 men have been initiatives into Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. since our founding
- The Median household income of 72% of the Fraternity’s Membership ranges between $50,000 to $150,000 annually
- 65% of the Fraternity’s Membership hold a graduate degree
- More than 20% of our Fraternity members identify as a United States Veteran
- 80% of Fraternity members are Homeowners
- College Chapters = 452
- Alumni Chapters = 401
- 8,000+ Current College Brothers (9% of Fraternity Membership)
- 85,000+ Current Alumni Brothers (91% of Fraternity Membership)
- 1,000+ Ivy League Graduates
- 75+ Chapters located at Historically Black Colleges & Universities