Minneapolis Diversity Virtual Career Fair
Connect with recruiters from over 50+ MN Companies
Plan to attend and connect with several of the finest employers in Minneapolis.
All of the participating employers have open positions they are seeking to fill.
Positions in the following areas are typically available:
Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Management, General Business, Marketing, Retail, Administrative, Insurance, Banking, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Education, Law Enforcement, Government, Military, Hospitality, Human Resources, Technicians, Telemarketing, Healthcare, IT, and more.
How to Succeed at the Virtual Career Fair:
- Pre-register now and receive information about employers and job alerts available before the event.
- Prepare your resume to submit it online.
- Connect any time between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM—This is a 4-hour recruiting event.
- Chat and interact with recruiters.
- Get interviewed and perform one-on-one video calls with recruiters.
Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to chat with hiring managers online.