Philadelphia Diversity Virtual Career Fair
Are you looking for a job in Philadelphia?
If you are, this event is a must-attend. Meet with top hiring companies in PA.
Plan to attend and connect with several of the finest employers in Philadelphia.
This Virtual job fair is a great place to get interviewed by hiring managers in your area who are the decision-makers.
Stop spending hours sending resumes out to no response. Register, upload your resume and bring your A-game to stand out in the crowd.
Positions in the following areas are typically available:
Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Management, General Business, Marketing, Retail, Administrative, Insurance, Banking, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Education, Law Enforcement, Government, Military, Hospitality, Human Resources, Technicians, Telemarketing, Healthcare, IT, and more.
How to Succeed at the Virtual Career Fair:
- Pre-register now and receive information about employers and job alerts available before the event.
- Prepare your resume to submit it online.
- Connect any time between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM—This is a 4-hour recruiting event.
- Chat and interact with recruiters.
- Get interviewed and perform one-on-one video calls with recruiters.
Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to chat with hiring managers online.